24-Hour Disaster Restoration service throughout the Ottawa region. We’ll get your business back up-and-running fast…
As a full-service cleaning and construction firm, BMI should be the first call you make if disaster strikes. Nobody can predict when their business might be hit by fire, storm, flood or vandalism but it is essential that you get back up-and-running as quickly and professionally as possible.
Every minute of downtime results in lost customers, lost revenue and unnecessary stress.
- Emergency Mitigation
- Drying & Dehumidification
- Mold Remediation
- Contents Restoration
- Temporary Power
- Temporary HVAC
- Fire & Smoke Damage
- Water Damage & Removal
- Catastrophic Storm Response
Property Damage Consultation
- Scope of Work and Cost Estimate Preparation
- Cost Management
Sanitization solutions including general cleaning, removal and prevention of mold and disinfecting contaminated areas. BMI sanitises the property using some of the most sophisticated and advanced steam cleaning technology, which means there’s no need for chemicals and disinfectants.
Emergency Response Restoration Solutions
- Fire and smoke cleanup: rebuilding, air-purification, cleaning and painting as required
- Water damage/flood removal and cleanup: pumping, cleaning and drying, along with repairing/rebuilding when necessary
- Debris collection and removal: assessment and removal of equipment, building parts and contents after smoke, fire, flood or other type of disaster induced damage
- Floor and carpet stripping and cleaning: cleaning, repair or replacement of damaged floors and carpets
- Upholstery and furnishings cleaning: cleaning and/or removal of damaged furniture, drapery and furnishings
- Window cleaning/replacement removal of broken/damaged windows, along with cleaning and replacement as required
- High-speed burnishing: unique polishing techniques to restore original surfaces
- Graffiti Removal: cleaning, painting and/or resurfacing
- Air quality restoration: dehumidification, HVAC restoration and air flushing/restoration
- Rebuilding: as a general contractor, BMI can provide turnkey restoration from debris removal right through to the rebuilding of almost any structure.