Best practices for keeping your facility safe.
Here are some sanitization and cleaning tips for keeping your building staff and tenants safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Clean and disinfectfrequently used surfaces in office areas, bathrooms, common areas.
- Disinfect all touch points: doorknobs, light switches, faucets, toilets, tables, etc.
- Disinfect shared electronic equipment such as tablets, touch screens, keyboards, remote controls, ATMs, and the like.
- Use disinfectant that is approved for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Consider using electrostatic sprayers and misters for hard-to-reach surfaces.
- Train your staff in proper wearing and use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and make sure to carefully follow instructions on any products used.
The CDC website has detailed advice for cleaning and disinfecting facilities. Click here.
Are you looking for professional sanitizing, disinfecting and general maintenance services? BMI is here to help.
Contact us for a free quote:
Or call (613) 235-2126